The range of music enjoyed on the course is very wide, ranging from the 15th to the 18th Century, from small consorts and trio sonatas to multi-choir motets and canzonas. Although you are very welcome to bring music that you would like to play we are particularly proud of our extensive music library which is freely available to everyone throughout the course. As well as a vast number of individual pieces the library also includes series such as London Pro Musica Early Music Library, Muswell Music etc.
All the pieces for the larger ensembles and Tuttis are set by the tutors, who will also provide the music.
In recent years these have included:
- Tallis: Spem in alium à 40
- Striggio: Ecce beatem lucem à 40
- Gabrieli: Kyrie à 16
- Josquin: Qui habitat à 24
- Malvezzi: O fortunato giorno à 36
- Ockeghem: Deo gratias à 36
- Charpentier Sonate pour quatre parties de violes
- Padovano Mass à 24
- Praetorius: Wachet Auf à 20